Welcome to Ecom Online. Please read these conditions carefully before using our website. By using the website, you indicate your contract to be certain by these conditions.
The following terms and conditions administer your usage of our online services and products:
1. User Account, Password, and Security:
If you utilize the website, you shall be liable for keeping the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password, and you shall be liable for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password.
You acknowledge that if you provide any data that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to briefly suspend or terminate or block the way of your membership on the platform.
2. Services Offered:
We present various Internet-based services over the platform. We do not ensure that Product description or other content on the platform is correct, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and finds no responsibility in this regard.
3. User Plan and
Rules on the Platform:
You acknowledge, engage and verify that the following binding policies shall rigidly govern your use of the platform:
You shall not entertain, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any data which:
- Belongs to a different person and to which you do not have any right to.
- Is grossly harmful, irritating, abusive, offensive or promoting money gambling.
- Is deceiving in any way.
- Includes the delivery of "junk mail", "chain letters", or undesirable mass mailing or "spamming."
- Encourages illegal actions or conduct that is offensive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
- Breaks any third party's rights including, but not restricted to, mental property rights, rights of privacy or rights of advertising.
- Includes limited or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images
- Presents instructional knowledge about illegal activities such as manufacturing or purchasing illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy.
- Includes video, photographs, or images of another person.
- Tries to gain illegal access or surpasses the range of approved access.
- Violates any patent, logo, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade codes or rights of advertising or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of false or stolen goods
- Infringes any law for the time being in force.
- Warns the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, significant relations with foreign states or governmental order.
- Shall not be false, incorrect or misleading