MULTI GRAIN FLAKES WITH DHA
- DHA is known to provide CV, brain, eye and nervous system benefits
- Source of Protein
- Source of
- High in Vitamin A, B1, Vitamin B12, Pantothenate & Folic Acid
- Source of Vitamin B6
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
Originally known in Swiss German as
Never Compromise on your Health & Fitness. Always go for Nutrient-dense & energy-dense foods for Full Health.
- Oats as a healthful and nutritious cereal containing high concentration of soluble fiber
- 3 g of beta-glucan from specified oat products is the minimum effective dose in lowering blood cholesterol.
Contain good amount of dietary fiber.
- Barley Flakes a distinct advantage of fiber over other grains.
- Clinical data that a minimum of 3 g of beta-glucan from specified barley products is effective in lowering elevated cholesterol.
Corn Flakes are low in Fat.
Rice is abundant in carbohydrates, which acts as fuel for the body and hence gives plentiful of energy.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- Pregnant Women
- DHA may be particularly important for immature and low birth weight
infants whomay not get therefull in uteroallotment.
- Many independent studies indicate that the mental development and visual acuity of infants are positively affected by breast feeding and that breastfed infants have higher levels of DHA in their brain tissue and enhanced mental ability later in life when compared to those fed infant
formulanot containing DHA.
- DHA is needed for brain growth and functional development of infants.
- EPA and DHA supplementation has been associated with
better eyeand hand coordination in the infant at the 1 year of age.
- DHA enhances visual acuity maturation in term infants, in particular in girls
,attention and processing efficiency in infants ,problem solving ability at 9 months of age and hand/eye co-ordination at age 2.5 years.
- DHA required for normal brain function in adults.
- The inclusion of plentiful DHA in the diet improves learning ability, whereas deﬁciencies of DHA are associated with deﬁcits in learning.
When you order from openfoxx.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!